Frequency Conversion Cabinet
A client proposed and drew the initial design of this frequency conver cabinet which will be used for one newly-built building. SVEI supplied materials of stainless steel plate, hinges, locks and other required accessories. Fabrication, coating and assembly were customized to the client’s specifications.
- Fabrication Methods: The stainless steel plate was fabricated by amada laser cutting and bending machine after programmed. Welding were completed with certified mig welders, then powder coating after polishing. We also provide assembly service.
- Special Notes: N/A
- Start Date: March 12, 2012
- Completion Date: June 1, 2012
- Materials: Stainless steel 304, 2mm
- Finishing Details: Powder coating