Mining Equipment Shell
The main product of this project is outer frame of mining control room. This project started from the end of 2017, and finished at the beginning of 2018. Since all frame is for control room, so we fabricated it as precision steel frame which required high straightness. However, due do welding deformation, our quality control department does NDT test in time, and rectify and reform if unqualified. Finally, we delivered qualified products to our client.
- Materials: A1010 steel, Q235B steel
- Production Phase: 45 days
- Surface finish: Powder coating
- Fabrication Methods: Cutting, bending, welding, sandblasting, powder coating
- PROJECT CHALLENGES: a.Height of welding seam need to reach 6mm, and total continuous full welding length for one piece need up to 25m. b.About vertical degree, as Non-national standard model H-beam, need additional cutting process, the perpendicularity tolerance range must within 1 degree (parts' length nearly six meters)
- SVEI SOLUTION: This steel frame is for outdoor mining control room, so welding requirements and straightness are really high. However, due do welding deformation, our quality control department does NDT test in time, and rectify and reform if unqualified. Meantime, welding scar also meet the requirements of the drawings. For surface treatment, we use shot blasting for pretreatment, and powder coating in final finish.