High Voltage Frequency Conversion Cabinet
This frequency conversion cabinet is 5500x1000x2200mm and a container can only hold 4 cabinets. From raw material purchasing to manufacturing and assembly, we provide one-stop service. Assembly requirements of this steel cabinet are quite high, plenty of customized sheet metal parts and EMKA components (like lock, hinges, etc.) should be fit together in order. Although this cabinet is big one, diagonal must be guaranteed within 1mm, which is one of the key difficulties. However, we delivered the total 100 sets in batches and through customer acceptance.
- Materials: Carbon steel & aluminium
- Production Phase: 5 months
- Surface finish: Powder coating & Yellow zinc plating
- Fabrication Methods: Laser cutting, bending, welding, powder coating and assembly
- PROJECT CHALLENGES: a.High requirements of welding and assembly, plenty of customized sheet metal parts and some of EMKA components should be fit together. b.The basement needs 3 layers painting and the frame needs 2 layers of powder.
- SVEI SOLUTION: A.Diagonal of this cabinet must be guaranteed within 1mm, which requires technical welding work. So our EN certified welder take charge of all welding work of this cabinet. B.This project requires heavy assembly work, plenty of customized assembly parts and some of standard parts should be fit together in order. We have established the installation process to follow step by step. C.We do sandblasting before 3 layers painting for the basement, and shot blasting before 2 layers of powder for the frame.