Fan Cooling Bracket
shown in the picture, this bracket is used for fan cooling of air cooled heat pump units. The whole frame and bottom plate of the unit are made of galvanized steel plate whose outer surface should not rust, and also for all internal parts, galvanized steel in natural finish. As the internal structure of heat dissipation, cooling holes punching is the first step. We have Amada punching machine to ensure the accuracy of hole size and position. Since natural finish of this bracket, spot welding and grinding of welding scar is the key and final process of this project.
- Materials: Galvanized steel
- Production Phase: 20 days
- Surface finish: Natural
- Fabrication Methods: Laser cutting, bending, welding, grinding
- PROJECT KEY POINTS: a.Precision of hole punching. b.Spot welding. c.Natural finish.
- SVEI SOLUTION: We use Amada punching machine to ensure the accuracy of hole size and position, and spot welding and grinding of welding scar is the key and final process of this project.