Advertising Signboard Frame
This project started from the year of 2014 for AU client. We have grown with this client to finish this advertising signboard frame stably in quality year by year. Since section aluinium is welded as door frame, so the difficulty of welding is highly required. For surface treatment, the coating thickness of door frame should be thinner than main body. Thus we assigned our EN certified welder to charge this project to control qualified welding.
- Production Phase: 35 days
- Surface finish: Powder coating
- Materials: Aluminium/carbon steel/ pre-galvanized steel
- Fabrication Methods: Laser cutting, bending, welding, powder coating and assembly
- PROJECT CHALLENGES: a.Tight tolerance. b.High demand for section aluminium welding, the diagonal requires 0.5mm. Grinding after welding is easy to cause breakage. c.Coating thickness of door edge must be lower than the main body.
- SVEI SOLUTION: A.We do a spot check after each process to ensure the accuracy of the size. B.Grinding after welding of section aluminium is easy to cause breakage, so we assigned our EN certified welder to charge this project to control qualified welding, meanwhile, to avoid grinding as much as possible. C.We mark the door before spraying, in case the coating thickness of door frame is too thick to affect assembly.